Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

The point being some 15 years ago ! I understand about extra shirt sales , extra sponsorship etc. I just get the feeling that on some level, behind the scenes a deal to "help" Real move on Ronaldo has taken place to the benefit of Real Madrid as they now have a hot new striker potentially , obviously Juventus, and if as generally accepted that Mbappe goes to Real then him also, as it gets him out of the farmers league, PSG keep Neymar and ease any FFP concerns .
PSG would sell neymar before they sold Mbappe.

That is not what i said,let me spell it out,ronaldo has tested himself in 3 different leagues whilst messi hasn't the balls to do the same imo,nothing about loyalty or any of the other crap you mentioned

Frankly idiotic thing to say.

That is not what i said,let me spell it out,ronaldo has tested himself in 3 different leagues whilst messi hasn't the balls to do the same imo,nothing about loyalty or any of the other crap you mentioned
Agree

I think it’s a terrible deal for Madrid. What can they realistically do with that 100 mil? Not a lot and anyone doing business with Madrid will know that and add an extra 100 million on. Say they want Neymar, 250 million. Harry Kane, spurs would demand obscene money. Mbappe just isn’t for sale unless you’re talking 300 million plus. They need 2 or 3 of those types of players to replace an ageing squad with no Ronaldo. They are looking at 800 million investment in one or two windows to keep them at the top.

I think it’s a terrible deal for Madrid. What can they realistically do with that 100 mil? Not a lot and anyone doing business with Madrid will know that and add an extra 100 million on. Say they want Neymar, 250 million. Harry Kane, spurs would demand obscene money. Mbappe just isn’t for sale unless you’re talking 300 million plus. They need 2 or 3 of those types of players to replace an ageing squad with no Ronaldo. They are looking at 800 million investment in one or two windows to keep them at the top.
€100m is an amazing deal for a 33 year old who is moving into decline. Real are at a point in their cycle where they're gonna have to pay top whack for a galactico whatever the case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.