Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

Messi started at the top of the pyramid, why would he move down? Ronaldo is dropping down because he sees the writing on the wall.

Messi started at the top of the pyramid, why would he move down? Ronaldo is dropping down because he sees the writing on the wall.
It's too late now as anywhere would be a stepdown except perhaps us,he hasn't moved at all so he won't be doing now,ronaldo has been successful here and spain so time to semi retire in italy

It's too late now as anywhere would be a stepdown except perhaps us,he hasn't moved at all so he won't be doing now,ronaldo has been successful here and spain so time to semi retire in italy

He plays for Barca, everywhere was always a step down. If Ronaldo had started at Mardrid he sure as shit wouldn't have come to United to prove anything.

Bought him for 100m and sold him 9 years later for 100m !

I hate Madrid but they made a good decision.

I think Mbappe will go to Madrid, he will be a lot of money for any other teams but not for Madrid he will go for as near as Dammit what Madrid got for Ronaldo . Seen some posters on here saying that PSG would let Neymar leave before Mbappe, well in a perfect world that may be so, but I think Madrid want Mbappe and palms have been greased to ensure Ronaldo is moved on without any acrimony. Where else is Mbappe going ? Very few clubs can afford him, he is not coming to City, Barca don't seem interested so that leaves Madrid or he stays at PSG in the farmers league. Maybe Barca have a pact with Madrid you don't get in our way for Salah, we won't get in your way for Mbappe? I wouldn't put anything past the European old guard .
What makes you think Mbappe is going anywhere? He’s the star of the World Cup, he’s a kid with his whole career ahead, he’s one year into a side he committed to to snub Madrid. Why on earth would psg sell him for 100 million? PSG wouldn’t sell him for 250 million never mind 100.

What makes you think Mbappe is going anywhere? He’s the star of the World Cup, he’s a kid with his whole career ahead, he’s one year into a side he committed to to snub Madrid. Why on earth would psg sell him for 100 million? PSG wouldn’t sell him for 250 million never mind 100.
Because Madrid need a galactico now . He can stay at PSG making his millions but as long as PSG play in the French league he isn't going to get a high standard of football week in week out. At Madrid he gets his millions and a higher level of football . PSG can be the biggest most richest club in the world but there fundamental problem is always going to be the French league .

We will never know

Well we know Messi's Barca tore Ronaldo's United to shreds, and Ronaldo immediately moved to Madrid. He was forced to scale up the pyramid. Your argument sounds the same as those of the knuckle daggers that think Pep needs to win something at some mid table club to be great. He started at the top, why would he go down?

Well we know Messi's Barca tore Ronaldo's United to shreds, and Ronaldo immediately moved to Madrid. He was forced to scale up the pyramid. Your argument sounds the same as those of the knuckle daggers that think Pep needs to win something at some mid table club to be great. He started at the top, why would he go down?
Lol i think nothing of the sort

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.