Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

The point being some 15 years ago ! I understand about extra shirt sales , extra sponsorship etc. I just get the feeling that on some level, behind the scenes a deal to "help" Real move on Ronaldo has taken place to the benefit of Real Madrid as they now have a hot new striker potentially , obviously Juventus, and if as generally accepted that Mbappe goes to Real then him also, as it gets him out of the farmers league, PSG keep Neymar and ease any FFP concerns .
Fiat/Ferrari wanted a superstar at Juve. That's all. Don't read too deeply into it and see things that aren't there.

He’s playing for the most successful team of the last 15 years. The test is keeping those standards as high as he has and helping Barcelona remain at the pinnacle - not to go to another country. He’s one of the highest paid footballers on the planet living in one of the most beautiful Cities living in a climate that obviously suits him.
It’s bizarre this notion that you have to move to prove yourself.

It's one of the most bizarre arguments I've heard about Messi. He's stayed loyal to the club who founded him. So he's not proven himself.
He's not as good as Ronaldo because he's not done it for his country. Despite taking his team to the final and winning player of the tournament.

There's loads of brain dead nonsense spouted about him.

It's one of the most bizarre arguments I've heard about Messi. He's stayed loyal to the club who founded him. So he's not proven himself.
He's not as good as Ronaldo because he's not done it for his country. Despite taking his team to the final and winning player of the tournament.

There's loads of brain dead nonsense spouted about him.
There’s the small matter of nobody ever being able to afford him either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.