Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in. Instead of those plastic chairs you see outside pubs, we could start pegging our Zimmer frames at the rival mob. Could make it tricky getting home though!
yeah sharpened off zimmers......."you've just been tuned in by the Bus Pass service crew"

You can still join.......we need someone to fight as we fucking can't
Haha, no worries!

My Dad has always reminded me of this game against Leeds:

Where he got seperated from everyone and realised he was on the wrong side of a fence and was with all the Leeds fans. He tried to keep a low profile but said there was no way he was blending in with them as they all looked like tramps and he had a Harrington jacket, sta-press trousers and brogues on... he got absolutely filled in, had to go to hospital!

Said after he'd been seen in hospital there were still loads of Blues about and stories of "we've just run about 200 of them off down there!" "oh, we got twatted off about 50 of them down the other direction"

When he got on the train there were no windows on the train and had to sit on there as it went through the Pennines in early January - FREEZING winds howling through the train!

He's hated Leeds ever since, even hates their rugby league team when they're on! In fact i'm going round to watch the Wakey v Leeds rugby game tonight at his so i'll kick up the conversation about that FA Cup game, always stirs some bitterness in him - "tell you what, other than United, i fucking hate Leeds" - me Mam will be moaning that i've got him going about it again, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, no worries!

My Dad has always reminded me of this game against Leeds:

Where he got seperated from everyone and realised he was on the wrong side of a fence and was with all the Leeds fans. He tried to keep a low profile but said there was no way he was blending in with them as they all looked like tramps and he had a Harrington jacket, sta-press trousers and brogues on... he got absolutely filled in, had to go to hospital!

Said after he'd been seen in hospital there were still loads of Blues about and stories of "we've just run about 200 of them off down there!" "oh, we got twatted off about 50 of them down the other direction"

When he got on the train there were no windows on the train and had to sit on there as it went through the Pennines in early January - FREEZING winds howling through the train!

He's hated Leeds ever since, even hates their rugby league team when they're on! In fact i'm going round to watch the Wakey v Leeds rugby game tonight at his so i'll kick up the conversation about that FA Cup game, always stirs some bitterness in him - "tell you what, other than United, i fucking hate Leeds" - me Mam will be moaning that i've got him going about it again, haha
Your old man sounds a top bloke. But him a drink on my behalf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.