World Cup 2018 | 11th July | SF: Croatia vs England Match Thread, KO 19:00 (BST)

I cant decide which camp in in at the moment.
Camp 1:
We did better than expected with a young squad still learning but lacking flair or.
Camp 2:
Fucked up. Again against the first decent team we played
I'd say better than expected but lost to the first decent team. ;-)

At least the squad can get better, which you couldn't really say about them after a couple of recent World Cups.

Hopefully those clamouring for Rashford or even Vardy to start over Sterling will look at tonight and realise what Raheem brings.

Rashfords good at dancing away from people 40 yards from goal. Didn’t see him make any runs in behind.

Shit, this means Ingerland play Belgium for 3rd place on Saturday. I hope none of the City players get picked for either team ( well maybe Delph for the last 10 minutes!)

Stones, Walker, Sterling, Kompany and De Bruyne will probably all be rested.

Delph will probably start.

Think both sides will put out 2nd teams.

Don't think you're remembered for 3rd or 4th, just getting beat in the semi's.

I cant decide which camp in in at the moment.
Camp 1:
We did better than expected with a young squad still learning but lacking flair or.
Camp 2:
Fucked up. Again against the first decent team we played
Camp 3
After the most fortunate draw of teams in world cup history, the failure to be able to score from open play caught up with them.

Rashford was exposed a bit tonight. Not up to this level and less effective than what Raz offers. Wrong sub for me, I'd have tucked up with Dier for lingard and pushed Alli on.

Ah well tho, better than expected and a genuinely likeable squad. Given our success at youth level too the future would appear to be pretty bright!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.