World Cup 2018 | 14th July | Third Place: Belgium vs England, KO 15:00 (BST)

MCFC1993

SATURDAY 14TH JUNE

BELGIUM VS ENGLAND

Match kicks off at 15:00 (BST) on ITV 1.
Coverage starts at 14:30 (BST). Presented by Mark Pougatch, pundits and commentators to be announced.

I mean, does it matter to you if we finish 3rd or 4th?

Great achievement either way for England.

Time to start thinking about City (and our club sides for non-blues) unless you're French or Croatian. Walker, Stones, Sterling, Kompany and De Bruyne may all be rested. Delph may start.

I expect 2 heavily rotated sides.

Kane and Lukaku may start, to try and fight it out for the golden boot, Kane pretty much has it wrapped up though.

Last edited:
I wonder if two teams have ever played each other twice in the same tournament and fielded reserve sides both times?

can't they just air a replay of the group game and send our lads home?

funny both managers tried to throw that game to get an easier route and they both end up with the shittiest game

Had to laugh when he said Trippier's ball into the box was "cross of the tournament". It was alright but come on....

Trippier's crossing is a myth. Keep going on about his great crossing, but very rarely finds a man.
Usually over hit and too high. His corners are another thing, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.