Kieran Trippier awarded the Freedom of Bury

Eccles Blue

Just been reading that Bury are granting the Freedom of Bury to Kieran Trippier. I always think of Kieran as one of 'our' players having watched him in our youth system back in the day.

Well done Kieran.

Presumably he accepted on the grounds that it includes the freedom to leave Bury as quickly as possible?

typical footballer privilege, i've reached a semi countless times and don't get these perks

Sorry, I'll see that Manchester are informed so that you can get some more perks.................... :-)

I was in two minds whether to post the thread but thought well if nothing else we will probably get a few comedy posts!! As I said I have always thought of young Kieran as one of ours.

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/9801314.Neville_brothers__mother_given_freedom_of_Bury/
00115B4A00000258-3342975-image-a-40_1449073684312.jpg

Yuk !

Fucking hell, free reign of bury. Now granted I haven’t been there for way over 6 months now but is the little memorial garden still over run with teenagers?

Talk about an honour!

Being cynical, this a good way to increase publicity and attract tourism from football fans from the far east

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.