Where are they now......

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Bygone footballers, actors, popstars, boy bands etc etc. Sure, many have gone on to breeding Alpaccas in Dorset, many more are quoting those famous words " Do you want fries with that ..??" , some even reincarnate themselves as the 80's icons they thought they once were and many more join the car racing fraternity only to end up making an arse of them selves.

I know one of the ex Searchers, he lives here in Queensland, retired, lives in a small house and spends most of his time feeding wild Parrots on his back deck, we play Blues sometimes on Sunday afternoons at a pub.

Slightly off topic (cos he's not a has been) but I walk past Jackie Chans house most days here on the Gold Coast

13i.jpg

I know one of the ex Searchers, he lives here in Queensland, retired, lives in a small house and spends most of his time feeding wild Parrots on his back deck, we play Blues sometimes on Sunday afternoons at a pub.

Slightly off topic (cos he's not a has been) but I walk past Jackie Chans house most days here on the Gold Coast

13i.jpg
So he found it then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.