Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if Foden getting more game time is the alternative.

Laporte is technically a signing for this season as well.

Our squad is still more than good enough to win the league.
I don’t really see how this impacts on Foden’s game time. It just means we’ll continue to see Gundogan struggling at the base of the midfield when Fernandinho isn’t playing.

certainly not denying that mate! i personally dont` always agree with the theory that we have a player who can fill in? every top business and club improve their squads on a yearly basis? we chased another DM/CM for a reason?
it might not cost us the league but for CL ambitions this might do harm. About time we make a proper tilt at it, but not sure now

Can see this Jorginho being another Sanchez not wanting to go there but being pushed to do so.

If it was all agreed weeks ago why didn't he sign for us ..He could have taken 48hrs out of his holiday
We could have let him come back for pre season 48hrs later
I think him his agent and Napoli played us

big mistake!

Big mistake to say you don’t need another player? Because my opinion is that if he said “now we have to find an alternative” he would be an absolute idiot. Every subsequent negotiation , the other party would have all the power in the deal and we would have to pay a huge premium. I think you are playing draughts while Pep and Txixi are playing chess.

Not so sure. Money is a factor here but London is a huge appeal to some people. Sure Zola did his bit too selling it to Jorginho: ‘London’s one of the worlds great cities’ blah blah
allegedly,that Napoli chairman took jorginho to one side and showed him someone sleeping with the fishes , now sign for Chelsea(allegedly):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.