Arijanet Muric | Joins Burnley on a permanent deal

He will learn. An outstanding prospect who lost his temper because of one player feigning injury, and another giving him a shove. Give me a bit of an 'attitude' from a passionate player, rather than someone who just takes whatever's dished out, any day. Hopefully, as he matures and is managed, he will learn to turn this aggression in to making himself a beast of a player who is in total control.

Last edited:
Does any player return from loan to play for us? It seems they’re ultimately
sold. I hope it won’t be the case this time.
Are you expecting him to replace Ederson anytime soon? There's only 5 years between them and Eddy is only 24 now. If there was more of a gap I'd say maybe but I just can't see how it'd work, maybe 2nd choice after a loan or two at best.

Are you expecting him to replace Ederson anytime soon? There's only 5 years between them and Eddy is only 24 now. If there was more of a gap I'd say maybe but I just can't see how it'd work, maybe 2nd choice after a loan or two at best.
No not at all but it’s a pattern that’s emerging.

Being loaned to NAC Breda apparently.

He'll certainly not be short of shots to save.

I always feel like mediocre clubs are a good loan for keepers because it gives them the chance to shine. It's the Nick Pope/Tom Heaton thing, if you face 10-15 shots a game and save 8 or 9, you still rack up a great highlight reel and stand out.

Nac Breda is better than EDS or training with the 1st team, it helped Manu to go to the French League, Angelino went to the Champion PSV and will play in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.