Who now then?...

In 2012 we signed a pile of junk.

This time we have signed Mahrez.

It’s more important to not sign someone like Mangala that we can’t give away than to sign nobody.

So no it’s nothing like it. Quality not quantity.

Jorghino was a fuck up though.

Young Phil is looking very strong in training I honestly believe he’s gonna play a major part this season which will surprise quite a few the kids a quality player looking forward to be seeing more from him this year

Young Phil is looking very strong in training I honestly believe he’s gonna play a major part this season which will surprise quite a few the kids a quality player looking forward to be seeing more from him this year

ShyCautiousAfricanpiedkingfisher.gif

Does anybody think we will look back on this transfer window with disdain, similar to how we look back on the 2012 window?
Depends on the next few weeks.
Mahrez is an excellent signing but not enough to stamp our authority given the strengthening of other teams and probably not enough to compete on all fronts and go further in the CL.
Going to be targeted at a lot more next season by streghened teams.
Definitely need a striker.

In 2012 we signed a pile of junk.

This time we have signed Mahrez.

It’s more important to not sign someone like Mangala that we can’t give away than to sign nobody.

So no it’s nothing like it. Quality not quantity.

Jorghino was a fuck up though.

How ? You can't force a player to join us.

Still have a feeling that we are gonna regret not signing jorginho, unless pep txiki find a gem from a random league (like kante). We have spent majority of the window dealing with jorg and mahrez. While mahrez is great, we still not a squad capable of pushing for all the four trophies. Pl will be way tougher this time around. Competitors have got a fresher squads.

Still have a feeling that we are gonna regret not signing jorginho, unless pep txiki find a gem from a random league (like kante). We have spent majority of the window dealing with jorg and mahrez. While mahrez is great, we still not a squad capable of pushing for all the four trophies. Pl will be way tougher this time around. Competitors have got a fresher squads.
There are other quality players out there. I'm not sure we'll specifically miss signing Jorginho. I think he would have been the great acquisition as did Pep. I watch a lot of Serie A though and the league has much slower tempo than the prem and isn't as physical. I'm not convinced that Jorginho will settle in seamlessly. I do think we absolutely need to sign another quality midfielder though before the end of the window to help out Fernandinho. If we don't, I think we'll come up short again in champs league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.