Joe Hart - thank you and good luck

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean pay his contract up.

They work two ways.
We'll have to pay his contract either way, as no else will. Better to be done with it than have him linger like a bad smell. Maybe we get lucky and someone agrees to pay maybe a quarter of his wages to have him on loan, but even that seems unlikely given his performances and personality.

Better than Bravo surely?
I feel he deserves another chance.
I keep seeing this, what has he possibly done in the past say 2 years that has made you come to this decision. Meanwhile, Bravo basically won us a league cup last year.

Surprised considering he will be off again for the new reason, still would love him to play a role at the club but sadly he's never going to suit Pep. Wish him the best wherever he goes next

I keep seeing this, what has he possibly done in the past say 2 years that has made you come to this decision. Meanwhile, Bravo basically won us a league cup last year.

Pep must have some plans otherwise why pick him?
Maybe their are plans for him to learn how to play from the back?

Pep must have some plans otherwise why pick him?
Maybe their are plans for him to learn how to play from the back?

Seriously Joe has been in the wilderness for two seasons ,do we really think that Pep after buying Bravo and Ederson suddenly slapped his forehead and shouted out loud " Joe I was wrong kicking it long from the back IS the future " the usa tour is just a shop window not the road back to no1 keeper .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.