Do not loan out Diaz and Foden

I'll trust Pep and the club to make the right decisions.
Me too. I think he likes Foden, he's a wonderful talent and it'll be great to see establish himself amongst all these world class players.

I can’t say I’ve ever looked at Diaz and thought he’d be a star player for us. Foden however, I think he will be a star player for us his entire career
Diaz is the one who's impressed me most of the two so far.

Also there isn't a single quote in the OP's linked article, neither from City to say we're looking to send him out on loan nor from Diaz or anyone connected to him saying he doesn't want to go out on loan or that if he does he'd rather leave.

The article is just completely unreliable as a source of information or point of discussion.

Silva learned his footballing skills his consistency and maturity playing week in week out for a few years before we bought him. Diaz to be as good as Silva in 4 years needs to learn his trade by game time week in week out at least starting from next season. It’s tough can see where city are coming from wanting to loan him but a loan will only be any good if he plays! Think if the lad doesn’t want a loan plus want sight a new deal he will be sold with a buy back and sell on clause.

Used to be the one who went on and on about giving the youth a chance but now I see what the academy is there for making money and maybe get a one in a generation player coming through.

If we lose Diaz then I have absolute no faith in us developing players. Foden would stick around a bit longer due to local roots but he'd eventually follow suit as well.

To be honest Diaz has been the most impressive youngster i've seen come through in a long long time. If we lose him on loan or permanently then we've fucked up big time, he's better off being around our 1st team.

If we lose Diaz then I have absolute no faith in us developing players. Foden would stick around a bit longer due to local roots but he'd eventually follow suit as well.

To be honest Diaz has been the most impressive youngster i've seen come through in a long long time. If we lose him on loan or permanently then we've fucked up big time, he's better off being around our 1st team.

So who do we drop to make way,and time,for this lad to develop?

Díaz has had chances in the first team, not too many but more than most. He's not done enough with them to convince most fans and apparently not enough to convince Pep either. If his entourage believe he deserves more gametime, when he's up against Sané, they're deluded. If he were to leave this summer I wouldn't be bothered and I imagine he'd end up in La Liga's midtable somewhere.

Foden is a whole different story. Every time he plays he looks confident, comfortable, productive and capable of contributing. He looks like a part of the team where Díaz looks like an extra limb that the others have to find a way to work with. If we don't give Foden a decent chance then it'll be a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.