Sterling’s contract - three year extension confirmed

Deserves a new bumper contract and the World Cup is of no concern to us whatsoever. What he does in a blue shirt matters. He's been fantastic recently.
Remember, if he asks for x amount and the club won't pay that, it doesn't mean he's money grabbing. It means he wants a deal that secures him and his family for life during the most important part of his career and he might get that security elsewhere. Neither City or Raheem can be blamed here. I think they will agree somewhere in-between and that sound about right. Deserves to be the top paid Englishman in the team on the back of last season, and deserves parity with any player under 25 in that squad.

Deserves a new bumper contract and the World Cup is of no concern to us whatsoever. What he does in a blue shirt matters. He's been fantastic recently.
Remember, if he asks for x amount and the club won't pay that, it doesn't mean he's money grabbing. It means he wants a deal that secures him and his family for life during the most important part of his career and he might get that security elsewhere. Neither City or Raheem can be blamed here. I think they will agree somewhere in-between and that sound about right. Deserves to be the top paid Englishman in the team on the back of last season, and deserves parity with any player under 25 in that squad.

He's hardly eating hand to mouth now. He is financially secure for life already (or should be if he invests wisely). Most would agree that it is what he does in blue that counts but he made the deliberate choice to wait until after the WC to decide his future with us - why do you think that might have been?

Lol,i can't for the life of me get why 2 grown men only post in raz threads and nowhere else on the whole site,don't drag me into it

Nowt else worth debating,that is why,close season and all that,unless of course you like talking about Trump,Corbyn,United,Liverppool,or players we have no links to but might improve us,not interested in that,this topic is fresh,current, and more than interesting.

If he does leave,i'll bet you won't be so interested in following the rest of his career

Block 230 Colin Bell, also used to be in 304 East Stand when we first moved there,and before that upper Kippax when seated,and before that Kippax standing,oh and before that Platt Lane................the team I support play in blue lad. No other explanation

Whatever man.

Your personal vendetta against Sterling is fucking embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.