Eric Garcia 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADegenerate

My first viewing of the highly rated La Masia wonderkid. Somewhere between check and check plus. Good signs.

Thought he passed well & covered well but we didn't really find out much about him as a defender.
He was very proactive, seemed to make a lot of interceptions, Denayer and Humphreys did more of the nuts and bolts defending though.

He was very proactive, seemed to make a lot of interceptions, Denayer and Humphreys did more of the nuts and bolts defending though.

I don't understand the idea of playing a lot of untried people in the same team.

It would surely make more sense to play Laporte, even Tosin, alongside either Denayer, Humphries or Garcia, then swap it 2nd half.

But perhaps the idea was to see who could come through strongest in a weak team & stand up.

If so, it was actually Luke Bolton for me. Even when they beat him they had to do it again because he got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.