City vs Dortmund (Friendly) Post Match Thread

Stone flew over to Germany last year and did an interview with Sancho so I'm guessing that piece today was written before the game was even played even though he says he gave Bolton a hard time.
He's snidy when he writes about City.
Thanks Shirley, yes I see now it dovetailed nicely into his prepared article whilst giving the illusion of proof with the v Bolton biased assessment.

Christ Simon Stone never misses a trick. Sancho walking on water. Said he played a blinder even if he did run down lots of blind alleys and he gave Bolton a hard time?

Another thing to add is the field quality looked very poor. A lot of players were slipping all over.

Any idea of the attendance at Soldier Field ?.
I am a bit out of touch - didn't realise we were playing last night. Reading this thread we seem to be playing quite a few kids - against BD.
Did I just read we play 'pool next game ?. Where will that be ?.
Thanks

Ventured onto the OS for highlights....is it always that bad?

Replays of some stuff but not the penalty, nothing to suggest we were kicked all over the pitch, only fleeting mention of the ball out of play with Sancho.

Won't be watching on the OS again not that I want a biased load of coverage but that was almost like a generic report hardly engaging with all our new fans that must be glued to this sort of stuff.

A couple of the tackles:

Top one is the leg breaker that was a definite red, how the ref misses that i'll never know.
Second one is more mis-timed but still a shocker, don't even think the player got booked.

Any idea of the attendance at Soldier Field ?.
I am a bit out of touch - didn't realise we were playing last night. Reading this thread we seem to be playing quite a few kids - against BD.
Did I just read we play 'pool next game ?. Where will that be ?.
Thanks

Attendance was around 35,000 and there were a lot of blues there, City Watch on twitter has it at 34,629, I'll assume they've took it from somewhere reliable, they usually do.

Next game is in East Rutherford, New Jersey vs the red bin dippers. Kick off is 01:05am, Thursday morning/Wednesday night.

Apart from commercial reasons, what earthly use is this tour in pre-season preparation?

Bring back the good old days of games at Rochdale, Oldham etc.

Do you not think we have moved on from that level in any way? Why is the preparation better playing Rochdale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.