Lukas Nmecha - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's more Dzeko than Kane, but that shouldn't be taken as an insult, Dzeko's a brilliant centre forward.

I think he's more Dzeko than Kane, but that shouldn't be taken as an insult, Dzeko's a brilliant centre forward.

When his head is in, I agree. It was interesting to watch him destroy Trent-Arnold in the second half in Rome, food for thought for Pep I'd imagine.

I take it they're similar in style then? I've never seen Leao play.
Leao is versatile. Can play as a winger too. Very good dribbler and potential wise looks far ahead of Nmecha..I read an article somewhere where they called him the greatest talent in Portugal since Ronaldo/ Nani

Leao is versatile. Can play as a winger too. Very good dribbler and potential wise looks far ahead of Nmecha..I read an article somewhere where they called him the greatest talent in Portugal since Ronaldo/ Nani

Haha. So many Portuguese get dubbed that.

Interesting, ready to step up now? Do we have enough space in the squad for him if he is?

Interesting, ready to step up now? Do we have enough space in the squad for him if he is?
Think we are quite serious about him. Castles reported in January that we were ready to offer 22 million for him so there must be something about his game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.