Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

Cobwebcat

Team supported
Manchester City
It's taken me 52 years for the answer to this question not to be United, but for me now it's Liverpool.

If they were playing each other and the result meant nothing to me (and I couldn't have a draw) I'd want United to beat them.

Vile club. I'm not sure they even are a club they're weird. The sense of entitlement is astonishing and that's just for starters.

I know I'll be in a minority but I sense that minority is growing.

Liverpool, because they’re now more relevant in terms of being a threat to our success. United aren’t, they’re just a threat in the ‘beat City cup’ that they have twice a season.

That's true. Perhaps my question should have been who do you hate more but I don't like the word hate. I'll change it from want to beat more to dislike more!

Utd, Utd reserves, Utd under 16, Utd U11, Utd Women,............................................................................. Liverpool

Whilst I will always loathe United, it’s been hard to hate them quite as much ever since Ferguson left.

But I don’t think I could ever root for Liverpool or United. When they play each other, I always hope for an ill-tempered draw, in which a few red cards are shown.

United, but I'd rather they won the title compared to Liverpool. The horrible bastards would be insufferable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.