United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have been happy.

26/27 should be the upper age age limit for paying a fee.

Leave it it to the likes of Juve to waste 100m on a 35 yr old.

At the time I was neither for or against the Sanchez transfer, Although it looks like it turned out well for us.

Mourinho pre match interview - "it's Liverpool first team versus utds kids, for the last two years they haven't been able to beat us but tonight they might...."
Fuckin rag softarse, manager of a rag softarse club and followed by rag mardarse fans.
5Rn8Bjd.jpg

Just seen that average age of Liverpool's starting team is 25 years -v- Utd's is 26 years!!!!!

Great confidence builder mou. "We started the game with a lot of players who will not be in our squad on August 9. This is not my squad, not even half, not even 30% of my squad. So don't look to this."

Great confidence builder mou. "We started the game with a lot of players who will not be in our squad on August 9. This is not my squad, not even half, not even 30% of my squad. So don't look to this."

There’s a few more after match quotes that’s pretty shameful by this ****

Great confidence builder for the kids in the team, then.

And a great vote of confidence in their ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.