Who Will Pose A Threat Next Season

I see Chelsea as our biggest threat in the league, followed by the dippers.
Chelsea?

QpRO6P4.gif

;-)

Whoever wants to be ahead of City simply has to improve the away record. 16 fuckin point gap to second placed rags!

I suppose City's dominant away style should be similar. Turning the match vs Bayern might be a good indicator of our eagerness.

I am not convinced Liverpool are able to compete with our away record consistently. Special treatment for Salah I guess.

Ha. My sentiments too. I can’t see them doing anything especially if they lose Hazard and Curtois.
I wasn't intending to take the piss (well; not much anyway!). I was simply thinking that they finished last season 30 points behind us. Yes, the atmosphere seemed pretty toxic there under Conte and they've got rid of him and brought in Sarri, who is an excellent coach. Plus Jorginho. Bastards! But they look like losing Courtois in the next couple of weeks. And Hazard ahs been intimating that he's not going to be there long term. I just can't see them being our main challengers. Liverpool /Spurs for me.

Ha. My sentiments too. I can’t see them doing anything especially if they lose Hazard and Curtois.

But they haven't lost either, they have just strengthened the team which won the title two seasons ago.

But of course they can't be expected to compete, with a team full of champions, quality signings & a new manager. They're no Liverpool.

I wasn't intending to take the piss (well; not much anyway!). I was simply thinking that they finished last season 30 points behind us. Yes, the atmosphere seemed pretty toxic there under Conte and they've got rid of him and brought in Sarri, who is an excellent coach. Plus Jorginho. Bastards! But they look like losing Courtois in the next couple of weeks. And Hazard ahs been intimating that he's not going to be there long term. I just can't see them being our main challengers. Liverpool /Spurs for me.
Got a feeling Spurs will have a problem settling into their new home, especially if they’re forced into a period of away games whilst it’s finished. A lot of unrest at the Bridge. United are a joke. Liverpool and is to fight it out. The other two spots are literally anyone’s I think. Could be a very strange season for 3rd and 4th.

But they haven't lost either, they have just strengthened the team which won the title two seasons ago.

But of course they can't be expected to compete, with a team full of champions, quality signings & a new manager. They're no Liverpool.
They’re about to lose two key players. A manager who doesn’t speak English. Far too much unrest. My cousin is a Chelsea fan and he’s never felt as deflated for the start of a season.

Why is there a tone of disgust towards Liverpool and almost a dismissive manner to what they’ve brought in?

They’re about to lose two key players. A manager who doesn’t speak English. Far too much unrest. My cousin is a Chelsea fan and he’s never felt as deflated for the start of a season.

Why is there a tone of disgust towards Liverpool and almost a dismissive manner to what they’ve brought in?
Seen a clip of him being interviewed this morning. And he muddled through. Granted, he's no contender for the next poet laureate, but give him a break. Put it this way; his English is markedly better than my Italian. Capiche?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.