Kevin De Bruyne - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, it is a bit of a balancing act, he did a lot of work in the WC so we don't want him back with his batteries at 30% but we also want him well drilled again with this seasons tactics/players and such.

He had obvious fatigue problems last season, he even said so himself! In fact, he's probably been overplayed every season he's been here.
I think with the emerging youth we have, as well as the increased fluidity of the system we're going to playing this year, to provide cover and support, we might see one of Kev's most relentless seasons yet.

I heard the last group were back Monday 6th after the community shield:
[28TH JULY BAYERN]

30th July
Ederson
Fernandinho
Gabriel Jesus
Danilo [Injured Ankle Ligaments on 5th July - 2-3 weeks in protective boot then light training]
David Silva
Nicolas Otamendi
Sergio Aguero
John Stones (said in news he'd come back early in order to be available for Chelsea)

[5TH AUGUST - CHELSEA]

6th August,
De Bruyne
Kompany
Fabian Delph
Kyle Walker
Raheem Sterling

[9TH AUGUST - TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTS!]
[12TH AUGUST - ARSENAL]

Kompany and Delph in the training video so they must have volunteered to come back early :)
[28TH JULY BAYERN]

30th July
Ederson
Fernandinho
Gabriel Jesus
Danilo [Injured Ankle Ligaments on 5th July - 2-3 weeks in protective boot then light training]
David Silva
Nicolas Otamendi
Sergio Aguero
John Stones (said in news he'd come back early in order to be available for Chelsea)

[5TH AUGUST - CHELSEA]

6th August,
De Bruyne
Kompany
Fabian Delph
Kyle Walker
Raheem Sterling

[12TH AUGUST - ARSENAL]

[28TH JULY BAYERN]

30th July
Ederson
Fernandinho
Gabriel Jesus
David Silva
Nicolas Otamendi
Sergio Aguero

[5TH AUGUST - CHELSEA]

6th August,
De Bruyne
Kompany
Fabian Delph
Kyle Walker
Raheem Sterling

[12TH AUGUST - ARSENAL]
A

all back except KDB, Sterling and Walker taking (needing) the full 3 weeks

He had obvious fatigue problems last season, he even said so himself! In fact, he's probably been overplayed every season he's been here.
I think with the emerging youth we have, as well as the increased fluidity of the system we're going to playing this year, to provide cover and support, we might see one of Kev's most relentless seasons yet.
Bernardo will be playing inside by the looks of it with Mahrez coming so with foden as well we’re well stocked for attacking midfield rotation options

Kevs wife has a bun in the oven as well, so might be given extra leave to rest n look after his family, scans, family gatherings etc.

Kompany and Delph in the training video so they must have volunteered to come back early :)
They will likely feel the competition more? Some of the youngsters, like Eric Garcia, have shone in pre-season.

KDB, Walker and Sterling should stroll back into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.