Andy Burnham on Radio M/C

berryblue

Andy Burnham, Mayor Of Greater Manchester on BBC Radio Manchester Wednesday morning 9am. Inundate him for answer to our coach attack!

He wasn’t quiet when city knocked Everton out of league cup a few years ago. That day he said refs favouring big clubs & how long can football refuse to use technology.

Maybe he should insist the police use technology.

He wasn’t quiet when city knocked Everton out of league cup a few years ago. That day he said refs favouring big clubs & how long can football refuse to use technology.

Maybe he should insist the police use technology.
Or just generally investigate crimes and refrain from aiding criminals, that’d be helpful in of itself.

Andy Burnham, Mayor Of Greater Manchester on BBC Radio Manchester Wednesday morning 9am. Inundate him for answer to our coach attack!
I did not give a flying fuck about the coach attack after about four days, never mind nearly four months. A window got cracked, so fucking what?!

There are much much more pressing issues going on in this city that need attention than a load of Scouse scrotes throwing cans of beer at a coach that has no feelings.

I did not give a flying fuck about the coach attack after about four days, never mind nearly four months. A window got cracked, so fucking what?!

There are much much more pressing issues going on in this city that need attention than a load of Scouse scrotes throwing cans of beer at a coach that has no feelings.

It only needed to affect the performances of one or two of our players and it could have had a big impact on the game. The police have a role to keep the peace, not watch a bunch of scumbags jump up and down on cop fans and throw cans and bricks at a coach

would they let it go? can you imagine if the roles had been reversed

Not a chance! I guarantee themselves and the media would have kicked up such a stink that game would have been replayed and ourselves playing games behind closed doors this season or worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.