Julian Weigl

My guess is that we'll sign Weigl. And if that happens....i trust Pep to unlock his potential.

Hmm...does this mean anything?

Sam has been talking about Pep's comments on twitter....then the news of Witsel to Dortmund got reported. When you link "Hmmm" to his other comments, I get the feeling he thinks this could have some impact on a possible target for us...whether thats Weigl or Weigl goes to PSG and Verratti becomes available. I dont think he has any inside info, just guessing like the rest of us!;)

Everyone suggesting the 'hmmm' means we are going for Wiegl - maybe he meant we went for and missed out on witsel

Jose Alvarez Haya‏ @10JoseAlvarez 9m9 minutes ago
Jose Alvarez Haya Retweeted Jose Alvarez Haya

Weigl is a player that was always in the short list of Manchester City. Later the priority was Jorginho but we don't have to forget the German because Guardiola likes him for the position of DM. I advanced it 5 months ago and let's see what happen in this 5 days...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.