2018 Summer Friendlies

Honestly, who would want to play in that team?

Clicked on a stream to watch, Crerand sounds completely pissed and they're parking the bus in a friendly. Too funny.

Disallowed. But anyway, have the Rag clowns had a shot on goal yet? What a horrible performance this has been. It almost makes you to want to watch the United Stand post mortem.

just caught the last 20 mins of the match...I know they had quite a few of their first teamers missing but they are so disjointed......it doesnt look like they have a clue about playing as a team.....absolutely no identity.Their fans should be furious with th way they are playing. We played Bayern (and it was probably a weaker Bayern than utd just faced) but we had a bunch of kids and it still looked like a city team and performance. ......if utd play like that thye will be lucky to get top half let alone top 4.

If they get an injury to Lukaku they are in big trouble

VOLlkEc.jpg

Might as well be Kilmarnock.

I have no idea where the rags are going. There appears no proper system or gameplan, it is archaic football presided over by a manager who I don't think wants to be there and players who don't want to play for him. Long may it continue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.