Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Anyone know what the fighting was all about behind the nets at the front of the bottom tier?

Haha strawman alert,bravo lacks the basic goalkeeping skills covered up by his distribution,he will gift chances as soon as he has to stop the ball going near the net,lucky eddie can do both

Karen, he really doesn't lack basic goalkeeping skills.

He had a difficult start at City and took far more stick than he deserved. He was in many ways a victim of circumstance but ultimately his form and confidence did seem to get affected.

Now the slightest error gets highlighted and frequently blown out of proportion; often I suspect by people who don't have much of a real clue about playing in goal. I know I'm no expert of goalkeeping but I did at least play there regularly for over 30 years.

He had a difficult start at City and took far more stick than he deserved. He was in many ways a victim of circumstance but ultimately his form and confidence did seem to get affected.

Now the slightest error gets highlighted and frequently blown out of proportion; often I suspect by people who don't have much of a real clue about playing in goal. I know I'm no expert of goalkeeping but I did at least play there regularly for over 30 years.

+1

And people forget he won us the League Cup last year and a penalty shoot out in an earlier round.

He was at the bottom of all the prem keepers for goals per shots,eyes showed that to be correct,this is the wrong thread for this,don't want to bore everyone rehashing it in this thread

So he should as we had much more of the ball,comparing joe and juliet is like apples and oranges,meaningless

We had more of the ball because Joe wasn't in net..................... ;0)

I'm just pointing out that he conceded less with Clichy, Kolarov, Sagna and Zab as full backs, yes he made some high profile mistakes but he's nowhere near as bad as made out on here, but then again some City supporters always need to get on the case on a player or 2.

We wouldn't get anyone who can do the job the way Pep wants better than him who's also be happy being the number 2. Also people seem to forget how good he was for us in last years League cup in, in all of the games we played in it.

Oh and for someone so keen to defend Sterling in his thread and berate posters for abuse he receives maybe you should try some of your own medicine regarding Bravo or Juliet as you like to call him.

We had more of the ball because Joe wasn't in net..................... ;0)

I'm just pointing out that he conceded less with Clichy, Kolarov, Sagna and Zab as full backs, yes he made some high profile mistakes but he's nowhere near as bad as made out on here, but then again some City supporters always need to get on the case on a player or 2.

We wouldn't get anyone who can do the job the way Pep wants better than him who's also be happy being the number 2. Also people seem to forget how good he was for us in last years League cup in, in all of the games we played in it.

Oh and for someone so keen to defend Sterling in his thread and berate posters for abuse he receives maybe you should try some of your own medicine regarding Bravo or Juliet as you like to call him.
We should parade Nicky Summerbee round the pitch pre game so everyone can get it out of their system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.