Ditching Sky

Sky are in the middle of a takeover so want to show how much is being paid to them, probably once the deal goes through it will mean dearer subscriptions, time for change.

I'm going to keep Sky for the stuff that the missus watches but Sports will be jibbed this week. Apart from the matches there's fuck all else on there these days. Especially as I can get the same and better from other sources.

Just been on to Virgin, threatening to leave so they have offered a 'Mega mix bundle' I think they said, 200 or 300mbps internet, sky sports HD and BT Sports in HD, additional box for bedroom for £84.50 a month, told them to call me tomorrow, do you think I could still get that price down a bit more when I speak to them or not? I don't want to be paying more than £75 a month ideally.

Just been on to Virgin, threatening to leave so they have offered a 'Mega mix bundle' I think they said, 200 or 300mbps internet, sky sports HD and BT Sports in HD, additional box for bedroom for £84.50 a month, told them to call me tomorrow, do you think I could still get that price down a bit more when I speak to them or not? I don't want to be paying more than £75 a month ideally.

Id just tell them exactly that. I don't want to pay more than £75.
Ser what they say.

Got EE contract. You can now Chromecast BT sport to your TV from the BT Sport(I know, I know) app. Free for 3 months, £10 after free to cancel at any time.
(As a non BT Broadband customer O coukdn’t stream to TV before.)

Tried getting through to virgin again tonight to cancel, had me on hold and then it cut off on 3 occasions, wasted about an hour n half without getting through to them, wankers.

My EE contract gives me bt sport for free over the length of the contract but says you carnt Chromecast so I use mirrorcast don't pay the extra to Chromecast you don't need to

I can't believe Sky Sports Golf does not have this major on (PGA Championship). Contract issues? not good enough. It is one of the couple of things people may casually watch on it and it's not on.

tl;dr The golf chan has no golf on. You will be needing TNT (USA) or Eleven sports for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.