Douglas Luiz - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mindless decision.

Some scrote at Immigration blindly following rules.

It is a joke. If Pep Guardiola deems him good enough to be in this MCFC squad, it means he is worthy of a work permit.

Yep.
So in what way is it good for England that Luiz can't play football here?
Is there any sense at all? Is it being mixed up with other indications?

In Germany - what I have found out - a non-EU player only needs a temporary resedencial permit, which he gets if:

1) he is at least 16 and will be a member of a sports club (to play competitve matches).

2) he gets paid by that club, enough to cover his daily life.

3) the German FA can see the qualification as a professional football player.

That's about all.

Reactions: OB1
Well they have a criteria for giving out work permits and if it’s the same for everyone you don’t get bias.

Yep.
So in what way is it good for England that Luiz can't play football here?
Is there any sense at all? Is it being mixed up with other indications?

In Germany - what I have found out - a non-EU player only needs a temporary resedencial permit, which he gets if:

1) he is at least 16 and will be a member of a sports club (to play competitve matches).

2) he gets paid by that club, enough to cover his daily life.

3) the German FA can see the qualification as a professional football player.

That's about all.

But how would that allow the F.A to inflate the price of young, English footballers?

Well they have a criteria for giving out work permits and if it’s the same for everyone you don’t get bias.

I don't think the criteria for farmers or dentists are the same as for footballers.
They just said Luiz is not qualified to be a professional footballer. Period.
The rules in place are nonsense.

I have watched the Bayern match. The authorities maybe didn't.

Absolutely. The second they deviate from the current system, even if marginally and even if for something so seemingly obvious like this, is the second a massive grey area opens up which could cause problems further down the line.

It's a blanket rule and to be fair they're consistent. Unless his brother signs for Celtic then they can piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.