Ian Cheeseman to do City Vlogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish he’d do the commentary on the city website game highlights too. Been putting them on mute for the past few years.

Great news and happy for him BUT I worry about the content being diluted/sanitised/edited to the point it's not comparable to what we all enjoyed. Fingers crossed I'm wrong.
His content was never exactly unsanitised, there was no swearing, no controversy. If anything it should be better with the improved access; although his access to past players and officials last year shows a remarkable portfolio of contacts even without club privileges.

I was chuffed to meet up with Ian at the game in Miami 2 weeks ago - he tipped me off that this was going to happen and i was delighted for him as it is great that the club recognised what he was doing last season.
We both agreed that he never was or would never be Arsenal Fan TV or Rag Devils TV - he is all about a vlog for City fans to enjoy - not for fans of other clubs to laugh along with to get the clicks to appease advertisers.

Great news.
Met Ian in Hamburg pre season under keegan years ago-Top man.

Great news for ian,love the blogs
But are we going to lose something about the blogs that made them brilliant ?
Ie the bus wrecking bad refereeing crap player performance s
Carnt see city letting us fans have free speech on the like whilst coming out under the city Brand ?
Good luck Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.