Shootings in Manchester

kaz7

Ten people are in hospital after shots were fired in the Moss Side area of Manchester, police say.

"A large number" of both armed and unarmed officers attended Claremont Road at about 2.30am after reports of gunshots.

Police say some of those hurt have suffered major injuries in what they called "a dangerous attack".

The dark video posted on UK Rap's Twitter page appears to show a panicked group of people being helped by police.

As a voice cries out, shouts of "move" can be heard, while another voice asks "can you hear me".

"Officers are trying to establish exactly where this incident took place and who is responsible for such a dangerous attack."

Officers are now on the scene establishing exactly where the shooting took place and identify those involved.

Superintendent Dooley said: "The area is being searched and examined while we are also trying to speak to as many people as possible and are reviewing CCTV to get all the facts.

A Caribbean Carnival earlier in the day had brought large groups of people to the area.

Extra police have been sent to the area, which is around two miles south of Manchester city centre.

"Give us some space guys" can also be heard in the background, while another voice says, "are you dumb?" as the camera pans around.

Detective Superintendent Debbie Dooley said: "We currently have a number of people in hospital all being treated for different injuries but thankfully most do not appear to be life-threatening at this time.

https://news.sky.com/story/ten-in-hospital-after-manchester-shooting-11470695

Moss side is a no go area at night now. I used hang around there in the 90s going house party's and all that. I think it's gone alot more rougher and that's saying something.

Surely not in England, let alone Manchester?!! Guns are illegal in England, so I’m sure it is all just a mistake.

Hopefully all the victims can make a full recovery and the police can identify and take the idiots off the streets who did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.