'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

I hope confidential information of the club is not leaked out. I'm thinking of the footage that is not used or before "blurring out".
(I assume all the legitimate footage released has been vetted and authorised.)

You can imagine journos and our rivals paying well, in shady deals, for confidential recorded footage.

I hope confidential information of the club is not leaked out. I'm thinking of the footage that is not used or before "blurring out".
(I assume all the legitimate footage released has been vetted and authorised.)

You can imagine journos and our rivals paying well, in shady deals, for confidential recorded footage.

Jeff Bezos, the owner of Amazon, is worth about $150 billion

Amazon is predicted to hit $1 trillion valuation in the next year.

The production company behind this haven't been accused of any wrongdoing or leaking across multiple seasons, also including highly secretive material in the NFL, any hint of impropriety would see them ruined for anything similar again.

tinfoil hats are not required

I think it's pretty poor from Cheesy to be on twitter whinging about not being invited when

a) it's apparent it wasn't City's call who went.
and
b) he's a week into a new job with the club.

Legacy not withstanding, he should be keeping his head down and doing what is asked of him IMO, not moaning.
Just replied to his tweet earlier. Majority of city fans would love to have half the access he has to the players and club. Sounding like a spoilt child with his tweet.

the your in or your out club moaners/braggers are always going to be at logger heads

yes cheesy should have had a invited without question but also we don't know the full SP on why he did not go and if he could or not go in the first place, i can not see city messing up a invite to the biggest and best local media person connected to the club over the last 30 years

Are you 100% on that?

This is my reply from amazon:

“I’ve noticed that your current territory is Qatar, Amazon does not own the licences to release this specific series in Qatar, If you are not in Qatar and have a VPN (Virtual Private Network) application you will need to turn it off and then you will be able to view the content.”
Amazon have apparently confirmed the English version will be on in the UAE from tomorrow. Arabic subtitles to follow in September. I imagine it should be the same for you.

the your in or your out club moaners/braggers are always going to be at logger heads

yes cheesy should have had a invited without question but also we don't know the full SP on why he did not go and if he could or not go in the first place, i can not see city messing up a invite to the biggest and best local media person connected to the club over the last 30 years

I think he could go,just wasn't asked by the sounds of things,but to claim he didn't know it was on,was,as was said on here earlier,a bit of bull I suspect.

Like I say,there will be other blue carpet events

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.