Ruben Neves

I'm gonna set the over/under for "I told you all in the summer..." posts at 49.5 as I sense a mega thread regardless.

who rated him at £60m because hes worth nowhere near that, and guess who we play next wk, the gutter press with there bs again.

who rated him at £60m because hes worth nowhere near that, and guess who we play next wk, the gutter press with there bs again.

I would be surprised if we got him for less. £50m is the going rate for 1st team quality midfielders at the top, and he's exceptionally young and Wolves are very rich and won't be thrilled to let him go.

If he pans out, whoever buys him will pay more than 60 million. You can bet your pay on it.
Is this guy that much better than jack grealish, who spurs were only willing to pay 25m for, I don't think so. It just sounds like the press are hyping up another player linking him with City then he signs a new improved contract with his said club.

No idea why we didnt move for him in the summer..his value is only going to go up this season

It's like Sessegnon....they just wouldn't have been on sale this summer. Staying up is worth 150m+ and you just can't sell your best players with the ambitions of wolves and fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.