Celtic thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres lots of rumours up here that Rogers is there to discuss loaning players. We need defenders more than I need psychiatric help, so it’s pretty desperate. Anybody heard anything?

All Rogers slagging and gnashing of teeth about loaning players to a pub league welcomed and expected.

theres lots of rumours up here that Rogers is there to discuss loaning players. We need defenders more than I need psychiatric help, so it’s pretty desperate. Anybody heard anything?

All Rogers slagging and gnashing of teeth about loaning players to a pub league welcomed and expected.
Jamie Jackson thinks Aguero and KDB off to Celtic.

Ah, you're still alive then, you jock ****.

Why should we send any more players to you lot, it is like giving them a death sentence on their City careers.

Is Sincky coming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.