Garth Crooks Team Of The Week 18/19

Thankfully you put our chosen players in your post otherwise I'd have stopped reading at Pickford.

I started the pick your own thing but our three that got picked were the only options. Laporte, Ederson, Jesus and Bernardo all fantastic but hey ho.

I started the pick your own thing but our three that got picked were the only options. Laporte, Ederson, Jesus and Bernardo all fantastic but hey ho.
At least Pogba wasn’t a choice this time.

The amount of times he was last year...

I’m amazed Garth didn’t have Lindelof and Bailly as his centre backs - he’s not one to let performances on the pitch interrupt his narrative.

Could have filled the team off the week with city players Would like to have seen ederson in there too

Agree that pass alone should have got Ederson in there... Pickford could have seen red in another erratic performance; his best save came from another mistake. Not seen too much on here but I think Laporte is steadily becoming a first class centre back but the likes of ‘balloon head’ will never notice him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.