Sean Dyche moaning about refs

vincent

Christ does this guy every stop bleeding moaning about refs, every single week the same thing. Worse than Hughes.

That’s all every football fan does

He's a manager though, and it's the same every week, he'll blame the ref then mention their budget and what a wonderful club Burnley is.

And the irony in this quote.........

"All I keep getting told is respect the officials with your conduct around the referee."

And i wish someone would buy him some fucking Strepsils!!

He's a manager though, and it's the same every week, he'll blame the ref then mention their budget and what a wonderful club Burnley is.

And the irony in this quote.........

"All I keep getting told is respect the officials with your conduct around the referee."

And i wish someone would buy him some fucking Strepsils!!
Don't forget his broken leg line that they never get any pens (apart from last night), it's probably because your tactics mean the players never have control of the ball in the area you thick fuck.

Used to like him, but agree, everything is a moan now, everyone else's fault when they don't win. Moaning about refs for last nights defeat despite the fact his team and tactics meant they only had 1 shot on target and conceded 17 shots to their 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.