Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

Fucking hell.

Jose shouting respect, I've won the PL 3 times at the end if his press conference, and Dave the MNF presenter laughs it off and say's Jose has still got fire in his belly still to Neville and Carragher.

Any other Manager and it's a meltdown, but not on Sky Sports.

Stunning business fom City for Fred who had clearly noticed Utd's tactic of trying to gazunp players City were interested in.
1. Find a reasonable player who could be a DM for the blues but is totally inappropriate for Utd.
2. Put in an offer and wage that isn't quite what the cub and player want.
3. Stand back and wait.
Worked like a charm. Possibly too well.

Last edited:
He is gone...sky is like the right arm of united and i reckon they want him out as well. No chance that would be shown otherwise imo
They normally talk about the rest of the weekend games,but this soap opera is to good to miss, the rant hahaha coming from that cnut after his lacking class comment last week ...

So desperate were the fans and media for a bit of success, that when united were winning, hardly anybody was saying anything about United's style of play or pogba needing to play in a certain formation. The only difference between when Jose first joined the club and now is that there losing games.If they were winning with that style of play you wouldn't be hearing shit. They knew what they were getting but gambled anyway with pep tipping up at city. Let them crack on with it. I'm surprised it's taken so long to implode.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.