Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

Think spurs players and management will get Carried away with this win I thought they were piss poor first half and the scum are al over the place.
Looked like two poor teams to me.i agree spurs will get carried away.nice headed goal from kane tho

I watched it. After bleaching my eyes i can safely say they were utter shit.
PEG trying to make it all about him by walking out of his presser. AGAIN! How tedious.
The press knives are out.
It's a fucking comedy show down there at Old Toilet at the moment. Loris hardly had a serious save to make. Long may it continue.
Herera at centre half - I fucking laughed and laughed.....

Will be interesting in the next game if he sticks to the more progressive style of the first half hour tonight or brings the bus back into service. The players don't have a clue what is expected of them. Have you seen what a sad character Sanchez looks like playing for them. Well tough shit mercenary boy, your choice.

Warms my heart waking up and seeing their results these days.
I did pity them for a bit but it’s come full circle and I’m enjoying it again. Long may it continue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.