Premier League Games 25/26/27 August '18

All of a sudden Spurs are being bigged up as title contenders after beating the scum.
The pundits appear to have forgotten that Brighton also managed to put them to the sword last week.
The rags are currently a very disjointed outfit and beating them is no longer a barometer of greatness.
How things change...

Although i thoroughly enjoyed the scroeline and PEG's meltdown , it means little in consequence to the title race , they were never a threat but the three points Spuds gained is an issue , despite all the bullshit around the Dippers , Spuds will be the team to push us this season. They havent signed a single player but have kept their squad together and now have 15/16 decent quality players , if they avoid injuries and suspensions they will run us a lot closer than last season.

All for the camera's the mans a prick. Well played btw.
Thanks man. Not a great first half. I thought Lukaku should have scored and then again I think Jones barge on Moura was a stonewall penalty. The commentators claimed shoulder to shoulder but that was bollocks, Hazard would have got the penalty.

Either way we bossed it. Alli could have squared two chances for goals, he should have scored rounding the goalie too and Kane missed a sitter. It could have been 5 really. Job well done tonight.

He had nothing to lose. They might as well give it a go, because that squad of players cannot park the bus. The United fans, well, the ones that stayed, appeared to appreciate the effort. Will make for humdinging score lines with that back four though.

All of a sudden Spurs are being bigged up as title contenders after beating the scum.
The pundits appear to have forgotten that Brighton also managed to put them to the sword last week.
The rags are currently a very disjointed outfit and beating them is no longer a barometer of greatness.
How things change...

They have to make their brand sound exciting than saying City will run away with it. If we dont finish top 3 it will be disappointing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.