Talksport

Listening to Boiled Bollock's show as thought I'd get some pleasure from the rags defeat and Jose's meltdown and it appears to be the Fat Sam show. Defending Jose and somehow it seems he's talking about himself in defence of managers under pressure. And he loves dull predictable football. Taking the joy out of the show for me as is his way.

Allardyce banging on about facts in defence of Mourinho and nobody has the bollocks to tell him the only fact that matters is they got beat 3-0 at home to Spurs.

Allardyce banging on about facts in defence of Mourinho and nobody has the bollocks to tell him the only fact that matters is they got beat 3-0 at home to Spurs.

Seems that they've all forgotten about the penalty they should have had in the first half and the glorious chance that Alli managed to fuck up, could also have done better with another one before half time too. All this rags were great first half is bollocks, they had one decent chance and that was down to a piss poor back pass by Rose.
That performance by them last night can't be defended, and to compare it to the Brighton game and say it's an improvement is clutching at fucking straws

Seems that they've all forgotten about the penalty they should have had in the first half and the glorious chance that Alli managed to fuck up, could also have done better with another one before half time too. All this rags were great first half is bollocks, they had one decent chance and that was down to a piss poor back pass by Rose.
That performance by them last night can't be defended, and to compare it to the Brighton game and say it's an improvement is clutching at fucking straws
It’s only Allerdyce defending it. I’d be miffed if I was a spurs fan actually, because whilst it makes great reading for us, all the media is reporting is how bad United were, with very little going to Spurs for going to OT and winning 3-0. It’s all about how bad United were.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.