Talksport

It’s only Allerdyce defending it. I’d be miffed if I was a spurs fan actually, because whilst it makes great reading for us, all the media is reporting is how bad United were, with very little going to Spurs for going to OT and winning 3-0. It’s all about how bad United were.

That's who i meant mate, baffled by it, they were awful and no way can any neutral find a way to say their performance was good. Only the most blinkered rag could try to!!

BFS obviously listened to Neville last night and decided to carry on from there, Neville had changed his tune 30 minutes later.

They're wank, he doesn't know how to set an attacking side up and just wants to use the lack of 'more' new players as an excuse.

Pep has fucked him royally.

Love it if BFS got the job.

It’s only Allerdyce defending it. I’d be miffed if I was a spurs fan actually, because whilst it makes great reading for us, all the media is reporting is how bad United were, with very little going to Spurs for going to OT and winning 3-0. It’s all about how bad United were.

Is he interviewing for the job?

That's who i meant mate, baffled by it, they were awful and no way can any neutral find a way to say their performance was good. Only the most blinkered rag could try to!!

BFS obviously listened to Neville last night and decided to carry on from there, Neville had changed his tune 30 minutes later.

They're wank, he doesn't know how to set an attacking side up and just wants to use the lack of 'more' new players as an excuse.

That presser was great. Respect respect respect!! Ha!

United problem is desperation.

Any other top other six club goes 1-0 down, even 2-0 down. They keep playing. United were better than Spurs in the first half. But Spurs didn't panic. Kept playing. They believed in their system. Got lucky. And won the game. Sure you can keep playing and still lose but at least there is a system - a plan.

United go 1-0 down. They panicked, resorted to long balls. then fell apart. They simply do not believe in anything. There is no system. That is the most shocking thing. Once they went behind they were never going to win the game.

They are the verge of imploding. He has to go. Nothing else can save them. (if indeed they should be saved)

Neville is a two faced w@nker he was banging on about Emery not changing his football beliefs and should buy the players to fit and get rid the ones that don’t! Last night Mourinho changed all his beliefs and changed the scum into a pressing side that first half not the solid team he had last season where the rags had the 2nd best defence.

My ERO texted me last night on about 85mins telling me to get a Sky Day Pass just to look at Neville's face. Was it a picture? (It's normally the thing that Hollywood reserved for Frankenstein movies from the Thirties, but I fance the lad was mightily pissed off?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.