Talksport

United problem is desperation.

Any other top other six club goes 1-0 down, even 2-0 down. They keep playing. United were better than Spurs in the first half. But Spurs didn't panic. Kept playing. They believed in their system. Got lucky. And won the game. Sure you can keep playing and still lose but at least there is a system - a plan.

United go 1-0 down. They panicked, resorted to long balls. then fell apart. They simply do not believe in anything. There is no system. That is the most shocking thing. Once they went behind they were never going to win the game.

They are the verge of imploding. He has to go. Nothing else can save them. (if indeed they should be saved)

This isn't a football cock up, it's a corporate one.

United simply haven't been able to cope with Ferguson's departure and they are trapped in a corporate set up that means they never will and I mean never. Mega brands in sport, like United, can continue to coin it while producing an inferior product, that doesn't happen elsewhere, ask Nokia. Combine that with the fact that the club exists to service the Glazers debt, and a corporate philosophy that insists on quick fixes, then it should come as no surprise that you end up with a club that is structurally incapable of hitting the re-set button and embarking on a root and branch five year plan.

Seems that they've all forgotten about the penalty they should have had in the first half and the glorious chance that Alli managed to fuck up, could also have done better with another one before half time too. All this rags were great first half is bollocks, they had one decent chance and that was down to a piss poor back pass by Rose.
That performance by them last night can't be defended, and to compare it to the Brighton game and say it's an improvement is clutching at fucking straws
BFS kept banging on about the rags having 23 shots and Spuds only 9.
The first thing, Spuds were away.
Second thing, if the ref hadn't been so keen to penalise Spuds players when they won several hard but fair tackles (4 or 5) then that stat would be a lot closer, and that is without the stonewall penalty!

There’s a few rumors about Peggy getting sacked, begs the question who’ll replace him?

“Come and get me Ed, I can be whatever you want me to be”

This isn't a football cock up, it's a corporate one.

United simply haven't been able to cope with Ferguson's departure and they are trapped in a corporate set up that means they never will and I mean never. Mega brands in sport, like United, can continue to coin it while producing an inferior product, that doesn't happen elsewhere, ask Nokia. Combine that with the fact that the club exists to service the Glazers debt, and a corporate philosophy that insists on quick fixes, then it should come as no surprise that you end up with a club that is structurally incapable of hitting the re-set button and embarking on a root and branch five year plan.

I thought Nokia was making a comeback,hope these don't

BFS kept banging on about the rags having 23 shots and Spuds only 9.
The first thing, Spuds were away.
Second thing, if the ref hadn't been so keen to penalise Spuds players when they won several hard but fair tackles (4 or 5) then that stat would be a lot closer, and that is without the stonewall penalty!

BFS said he didn't watch it, but based on the stats it couldn't have been that bad (all that possession, all those shots) which is bad enough.

Later when they played a clip of Cundy saying how he had seen PEG like this at Chelsea and it meant the end was near, BFS had the nerve to say "I don't thing Jason could have seen the match" !!! Someone who definitely didn't see the match saying that someone else didn't because of the stats.

What an absolute arrogant tosser BFS is. Deluded beyond belief.

I was howling with laughter this morning on the way to work. I tuned into TS which I haven't done for almost over a year because of last nights result. And to hear the boiled bollock and the stupid dinoasaur that is Fat Sam try and gloss over the loss to spurs was totally comical bordering on stupid ignorance

Fat Sam actually stated that he never watched the game.....they then ran a snippet of cundy saying spurs owned united. Fat Sam in all his wisdom then stated how can cundy say that, did he watch the game

The answer you fucking imbecile is probably yes he did, unlike you

pmsl

I was howling with laughter this morning on the way to work. I tuned into TS which I haven't done for almost over a year because of last nights result. And to hear the boiled bollock and the stupid dinoasaur that is Fat Sam try and gloss over the loss to spurs was totally comical bordering on stupid ignorance

Fat Sam actually stated that he never watched the game.....they then ran a snippet of cundy saying spurs owned united. Fat Sam in all his wisdom then stated how can cundy say that, did he watch the game

The answer you fucking imbecile is probably yes he did, unlike you

pmsl

Alot of these radio pundits hardly watch a match. They often start a show by saying where they have been all weekend or the night before. Then they pontificate on all things football.
BFS does not need to watch the match to know all about it, he just knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.