Craft beer at the Etihad

Cityfan

Has anyone tried it? I much prefer decent beer to the rubbish on tap and like a pint before the game. Can't have more than one or anything later as I drive. Are the beers OK and which are the better ones?

It'll taste shite as no one will know how to look after it.

Noticed that they have changed from Fosters and Heineken to Amstel which is a plus bu5 didn’t see this craft beer that you speak of.

Noticed that they have changed from Fosters and Heineken to Amstel which is a plus bu5 didn’t see this craft beer that you speak of.
Last year I noticed there was a small outlet near the middle of Level 1 selling bottled craft beer, didn't notice till near the end of the season to be honest and didn't buy any as each time I forgot and had already bought a pint elsewhere.
My concern was as above that it might not have been kept very well but thought I might give it a shout,

Tried some at the Summerbee Bar last season before an evening game. Was great to have something other than the usual fizzy rubbish although it was a tad pricey. Can't for the life of me remember what it was though!

Are tweed jackets with leather patches on the elbows compulsory attire if you want to get a pint of said craft ale?

Smart casual will do.....

The%20Team%20June%202015%20resized%20and%20cropped.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.