Adrien Rabiot

Always been impressed from what I've seen from him. At the very worst, it's a statement that players are willing to come to us on a free, like Juventus have been so well at doing recently. Also, would have good resale value if it doesn't work out (probably £20mil minimum).

Would be a solid addition on a free. Is he just another blocker for Foden? Different playing styles but we'd have KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundogan and Rabiot all ahead of Phil in the centre of the park.

Would be a solid addition on a free. Is he just another blocker for Foden? Different playing styles but we'd have KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Gundogan and Rabiot all ahead of Phil in the centre of the park.

If Phil is good enough he will play. I feel this season the likes of Phil and Diaz should be looking to get more games than last season 1 player came in not as if we signed a load if they dont then I would worry about there long term future and maybe a loan move out for them might be the way.

I've not watched PSG that often over the years, but when I have, this is the guy who has impressed me most, would be a fantastic signing and hope we can get it done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.