IGTV rankings

Rolee

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt compelled to start this thread on the back of the news that has been reported by The Mirror that Liverpool are 3rd in the rankings for IGTV and U****d are 5th.

I apologise in advance for starting this thread as I know it can create a lot of tension but I couldn't sit idly by while my fellow Bluemooners remained ignorant to this exciting news.
What is IGTV?

I felt compelled to start this thread on the back of the news that has been reported by The Mirror that Liverpool are 3rd in the rankings for IGTV and U****d are 5th.

I apologise in advance for starting this thread as I know it can create a lot of tension but I couldn't sit idly by while my fellow Bluemooners remained ignorant to this exciting news.
IGTV? Do you get a trophy for that?

Apparently we're a measly 1st.
Doesn't warrent a talking about, never mind a headline.
I thought the rags and dippers had a zillion more fans/followers than us and that's why the media suck their cocks. Maybe that's a load of shit after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.