Ticket upgrade question?

You couldn't possibly give me a clue where to look on there for that could you, please. I tried but it's giving me a headache.
I have access to a junior season card and I went to the ticket office yesterday to upgrade to adult and they told me I didnt have to for this game. He mentioned they are not expecting a full house on Saturday due to school holidays and its a 5.30 kick off on a Saturday night so they have relaxed the rules for this game

I have access to a junior season card and I went to the ticket office yesterday to upgrade to adult and they told me I didnt have to for this game. He mentioned they are not expecting a full house on Saturday due to school holidays and its a 5.30 kick off on a Saturday night so they have relaxed the rules for this game
That's brilliant for me. I can line up a replacement. Thanks kw.

That's brilliant for me. I can line up a replacement. Thanks kw.
Is for me as well as ive saved myself £48!!

Still going in early though just in case there's any issues. Im in north stand level 2 and I use Z enterance so ticket office is next door if I have any problems. But the lad 100% assured me no upgrade is required

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.