Leroy Sane - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously something going on with him, getting dropped for club and country now. Hope he figures it out soon. Pep is not one to give in just because he's talented

Nothing against tattoos but a tattoo of yourself across your WHOLE back is a bit extreme wouldn’t you say. First time I every saw anything like this. Honestly thought it was a joke first time I heard about it.

Tells us he already thinks he’s a superstar in his own mind.
Yikes. This is a bad take

You’ve seen the documentary and you’ve seen Sam has contacts. It could be any one of around 40 people that had a word in his ear.

Let’s face it, some unknown bloke on twitter already knew Sane wasn’t in the squad hours ago.

Of course he has contacts,but reading his replies on twitter regarding the exact reason for omission,i thought id have some fun with a scenario.

The fact he didn't travel to Brazil adds the fuel to this particular fire,unfortunately.

Of course he has contacts,but reading his replies on twitter regarding the exact reason for omission,i thought id have some fun with a scenario.

The fact he didn't travel to Brazil adds the fuel to this particular fire,unfortunately.
Yeah. As I posted in the pre game thread. Pep references how he sets a team up for a game based on many things and pointedly references training:

2:45 onwards.

Shame as he’s my favourite uninjured player to watch.

I hate all the speculation regarding Leroy's place. It's a long season and just like every other season there will be injuries and players falling out of form, that's why you need to have depth. Leroy and the rest of them will get more football than they can handle.

Oddly enough something similar to this was posted about Leroy's tattoo on ragcafe.

Well I would never make an account on a rival forum.

Don’t get me wrong I love Leroy and we’re lucky to have him. He’s still young and needs an attitude change if he going to be the best in the world which he has the attributes for.

Troubling, no question. This early in the season is a bad sign considering how key he is to the best version of City

Only goes one of two ways, either the player bounces back from Pep's doghouse treatment or Txiki et al will move the player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.