Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

Downtown Detroit is experiencing a renaissance! You’d be surprised what a good, and safe, time can be had in the city!

I lived in Detroit in the 90s and it was pretty awful downtown- pretty much deserted. It’s great if it’s moving in the opposite direction.

Yup.
1b5f33b0401c1f51ce277bd362b85673.jpg

If you just lock him up then release him after a couple of years there will be more than 174, if you help him he may stop, surprised you cant see that tbh.
How many convictions and offenses before you lock him up?

How much self help and reflection is required to rehabilitate a career criminal who doesn’t give a fuck?

Throw away the key and make him break rocks for his supper! Fucker will get 3 square and all the exercise and TV he can handle inside. Almost too good for him!!

How many convictions and offenses before you lock him up?

How much self help and reflection is required to rehabilitate a career criminal who doesn’t give a fuck?

Throw away the key and make him break rocks for his supper! Fucker will get 3 square and all the exercise and TV he can handle inside. Almost too good for him!!
So your answer is life inprisonment for him ?

So your answer is life inprisonment for him ?
Due to the Kaiser fairy nature of the British justice system, that would obviously appear to be a severe sentence. However, had any reasonable escalating sentencing been undertaken during his other offenses, he may well be held at Her Majesty’s pleasure for a rather extended period by now.

What do you suggest? The fucker abviously doesn’t give a toss about other people, their property, the terrorizing of them in their own homes that he regularly undertakes or anything else about anyone else, so why should A MORAL SOCIETY give a fuck about him?

Tell you what, send him to my house without a key, I’ll fix the problem for you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.