The Premier League Show - BBC 2 (10pm) - Interview with D.Silva

I might be wrong but it looked like his seat in the changing room was next to Diaz & Foden. Lovely if so.

Will someone gladly tell our David that he is not allowed to leave us, EVER : )

The guy is just sheer class and brilliance. My favourite of all time, dread the day when it comes

I used to work with a lad who was from the same place as David Silva and their Mother’s knew each other. He said David’s whole family were just really nice people. And you can tell, David comes across really well as a person. In the documentary when Khaldoon is talking to him, he just seems so down t Earth.

As a player, he’s the most slick, smooth, fluid footballer I’ve ever seen. When David Silva plays well, City win. He’s been an absolute pleasure to watch for these nine years and we have two more with him. Going to enjoy every game!

When you speak to fans of other clubs (the ones who are worth speaking to and know what’s what), they all like David Silva. Actually, thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word said about Silva even by the Raggiest of Rags.

I used to work with a lad who was from the same place as David Silva and their Mother’s knew each other. He said David’s whole family were just really nice people. And you can tell, David comes across really well as a person. In the documentary when Khaldoon is talking to him, he just seems so down t Earth.

As a player, he’s the most slick, smooth, fluid footballer I’ve ever seen. When David Silva plays well, City win. He’s been an absolute pleasure to watch for these nine years and we have two more with him. Going to enjoy every game!

When you speak to fans of other clubs (the ones who are worth speaking to and know what’s what), they all like David Silva. Actually, thinking about it, I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bad word said about Silva even by the Raggiest of Rags.
Was in Puerto Rico a couple of years back and my young lad had his Silva 21 jersey on. Treated like royalty, especially in Charlie'z and in Cosa Mara down at the harbour.
Both had nothing but the highest of praise for him and his family.
Apparently he eats regularly in Cosa Mara and the guy in Charlie'z was oozing adulation for him. Saying he and his family were there the week before and they are so down to earth. No heirs or graces about them.
He also owns the Amadores Beach Club in the next bay down, which is a lovely luxury beach club, so he has ties still at home and you could see him retiring back there where he is idolized.

Mine too, but can see why Henry is up there. Bergkamp was mega, but he didn’t play long enough over here to be considered an all time great imo.

Bergkamp was top quality but had a nasty streak which earns him a couple of reds if I remember correctly, something Dave doesn’t have, he gets kicked to fuck and just gets on with it, he can obviously look after himself but without going over the top.
Henry spoilt it al for me with his goal v ROU, cheating ****, top player but Dave is the best imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.