France

Off over tomorrow for a week, visiting family in Dieppe, personally I love the place and I am seriously contemplating a place over there, the city’s are like any other in the world with bad crap happening but the country itself is a truly diverse place to live with something for everyone.

Off over tomorrow for a week, visiting family in Dieppe, personally I love the place and I am seriously contemplating a place over there, the city’s are like any other in the world with bad crap happening but the country itself is a truly diverse place to live with something for everyone.
Agreed. Had my wife not died whilst on holiday in the Dordogne 8 years ago, we'd be living there now. We agreed on the holiday that we'd sell up on our return to Blighty, and move there permanently.

C'est la vie.

Agreed. Had my wife not died whilst on holiday in the Dordogne 8 years ago, we'd be living there now. We agreed on the holiday that we'd sell up on our return to Blighty, and move there permanently.

C'est la vie.

Blimey G sorry for your loss of both your wife at the time and the chance to move over. I have been eyeing a place in Normandy with about 9 acres, impeccably finished building for a litttle over €170k within distance of everything we could need. I would be over like a shot as all my close family are dead but the boss has a couple of relatives whom she is loathe to leave atm.

Anyway a week of cycling for me and then great scoff at night, pity about the drive to the tunnel but as you say C’est la vie

Blimey G sorry for your loss of both your wife at the time and the chance to move over. I have been eyeing a place in Normandy with about 9 acres, impeccably finished building for a litttle over €170k within distance of everything we could need. I would be over like a shot as all my close family are dead but the boss has a couple of relatives whom she is loathe to leave atm.

Anyway a week of cycling for me and then great scoff at night, pity about the drive to the tunnel but as you say C’est la vie
Thanks for that. For some strange reason, my favourite tipple is Calvados, and I make a mean Porc Normand!
I'd love to go and live there, but not on my own, plus I'm now a granddad, and I see her most days.

The only positive (if there is one) is that I have been all that has happened since then in terms of watching City, but that's hardly a replacement for what I've lost.

French cunts, they may have funded our revolution and put in the infrastructure that got us to where we are but they produced Thierry Henry and robbed us of a world cup. Cunts.

What suspicions?
That western democracies are at risk from attack?
Well stay under your duvet mate and get everything delivered so you never need to go out!

I have a place in Brittany.
Go every year for months at a time.
Never give it a thought.

Do you stay out of Manchester or London because of terrorist risks?
I don’t.

In fact I prefer the way French security services deal with this shit.
They don’t pussy foot about like we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.