Mobike ends rental service in Manchester

I can’t see myself living there again. So many old friends moved on too. We just couldn’t identify with it anymore.

Tell you what, send him to my house without a key, I’ll fix the problem for you!

So not life imprisonment ?
Im assuming if you live in Chicago you have a gun or two, so now your offering to administer the death penalty ?

Would you really end someones life in that moment, squeeze that trigger, be the judge and jury of a life ?

So not life imprisonment ?
Im assuming if you live in Chicago you have a gun or two, so now your offering to administer the death penalty ?

Would you really end someones life in that moment, squeeze that trigger, be the judge and jury of a life ?
Absofuckinglutely!

There is no reason to enter my home illegally, other than to steal my possessions, terrorize and harm my family, or worse. I will protect myself and my family to the death.

What would you do? Shout “boo!” and hope he runs away?

I just saw a burglary where FOUR assailants entered the home, each with a different weapon. What would little old you do in that instance?

Once you commit a crime by entering my home, you have already accepted that you may die. I live in a lovely tree filled suburban oasis outside Chicago. It is the epitome of middle class America, and we don’t have much, if any, violent crime in the area. Most homes have alarms (as does mine), which most burglars should know. So, if they actually enter the home, they have already sought to disable the alarm, otherwise it would be blaring and they would be running. So, if ANYONE enters my home against my wishes, especially in the dead of night when they think they have the upper hand, then they are going to be met with violence of an equal or greater nature, and it will probably end with their death.

I am a legal owner of firearms and I am trained to use them. I can hit center mass from a distance greater than any I would encounter indoors, and I can do the same for a head shot. If it is him or me, it is going to be him. And, one of the things you learn when accepting the responsibility of being a gun owner is that many people are killed by their own guns. This is why law enforcement officers cannot get involved in struggles with offenders. If they are caught in an altercation, their own weapon can be used against them, at close quarters, usually to deadly effect.

I was taught to fight until the lights go out. With a gun, I hope never to have my lights go out...

And, as you read that, you will probably think I’m a callous arsehole who shouldn’t be in a civilized society. I can only tell you that I accept the society I do live in, foibles and all, and am willing to do whatever is necessary to protect me from those that would do me or my family harm. In this society, that is often a lethal weapon that protects the innocent AGAINST the guilty.

Now, about those bikes....

Absofuckinglutely!

There is no reason to enter my home illegally, other than to steal my possessions, terrorize and harm my family, or worse. I will protect myself and my family to the death.

What would you do? Shout “boo!” and hope he runs away?

I just saw a burglary where FOUR assailants entered the home, each with a different weapon. What would little old you do in that instance?

Once you commit a crime by entering my home, you have already accepted that you may die. I live in a lovely tree filled suburban oasis outside Chicago. It is the epitome of middle class America, and we don’t have much, if any, violent crime in the area. Most homes have alarms (as does mine), which most burglars should know. So, if they actually enter the home, they have already sought to disable the alarm, otherwise it would be blaring and they would be running. So, if ANYONE enters my home against my wishes, especially in the dead of night when they think they have the upper hand, then they are going to be met with violence of an equal or greater nature, and it will probably end with their death.

I am a legal owner of firearms and I am trained to use them. I can hit center mass from a distance greater than any I would encounter indoors, and I can do the same for a head shot. If it is him or me, it is going to be him. And, one of the things you learn when accepting the responsibility of being a gun owner is that many people are killed by their own guns. This is why law enforcement officers cannot get involved in struggles with offenders. If they are caught in an altercation, their own weapon can be used against them, at close quarters, usually to deadly effect.

I was taught to fight until the lights go out. With a gun, I hope never to have my lights go out...

And, as you read that, you will probably think I’m a callous arsehole who shouldn’t be in a civilized society. I can only tell you that I accept the society I do live in, foibles and all, and am willing to do whatever is necessary to protect me from those that would do me or my family harm. In this society, that is often a lethal weapon that protects the innocent AGAINST the guilty.

Now, about those bikes....

I'd say 'take what you want and go'

Then whatever he took Id claim for on insurance.

I'd say 'take what you want and go'

Then whatever he took Id claim for on insurance.
So, you ENCOURAGE burglary. Good for you! No wonder that guy keeps getting off! He’d be telling al, his mates to wait a month for the new TV and that you’re quite happy to have it be nicked while you and your family are home!

In America, where guns are prevalent, announcing yourself is often a death sentence, especially if you have seen the intruder. Burglars EXPECT to meet armed resistance and usually come ready for that.

No. I dont encourage burglary, I just dont want to kill someone.
And I have no desire to own a gun.
Personal choice. I’m in favor of that. My choice is different for a series of different circumstances.

BTW, I have NEVER EVER said I “want to kill someone,” nor would I. That would be psychopathic. I have said that anyone who breaks into my home in America should EXPECT armed resistance, as they might in any home in America.

Lest you think I’m a middle aged man with a Rambo complex...

A gun-toting 70-year-old grandmother took matters into her own hands early Saturday morning when she shot and wounded an alleged home intruder attempting to break into her Philadelphia residence.

Maxine Thompson said she woke up around 4:30 a.m. and heard banging outside her house. Police said a 43-year-old man attempted to break into the grandmother’s Philadelphia home at the time.

“First I thought I was dreaming, and then I looked out the window, outside. I was still hearing the banging, banging, banging, so I yelled to whoever, ‘Who’s that on my door? Get off my door, get off my door,’” Thompson recalled.

Despite her warnings, the alleged burglar didn’t stop and continued to smash her dining room window and enter the house. Thompson, going into survival mode, grabbed her late mother’s handgun and shot at the suspect. She said it was her first time using the gun.

“I shot at him. He turned around and he ran and when he ran, I ran down the steps behind him and shot at him some more,” Thompson recalled. “Kill him before he kills me. That’s what was going through my mind.”

The alleged burglar was struck while Thompson fired at him several times. He ran to a nearby car wash and called police to report he’d been shot, Fox 29 reported. He was arrested, taken to the hospital and treated for a gunshot wound to his upper arm.

Thompson, whose son is a Philadelphia police officer, said the incident played out within 10 minutes. She recalled how the suspect could have killed her if she didn’t fire the gun.

“After everything was over, then I did get a little shaky. He could’ve killed me,” the grandmother said.

She added that she hopes she taught the alleged home intruder and other people a lesson.

“Stay the hell out of people’s houses,” Thompson said.

As for her broken window, she replied: “I have people that will come and fix this. It’ll be fixed in no time.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.