Riyad Mahrez - 2018/2019 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He used to be a big fish in a small pond ,now he is just one of half a dozen excellent players who can create things from nothing , give him time to settle and scoring a goal would certainly help.

I worry he’s one of those players who looks amazing in a shit team but seems out his depth when paced at a higher level

The step up from Leicester must of shocked him especially In training where he sees players 5+ years younger than him on par with his ability or better. Think it take time for him to settle in.

Too early to judge I guess. He will improve I’m sure but those on here saying he’s better than hazard must be out of their mind. He looks frightened at present. Hope he’s not another bony, looks good for one season and at a small club where he’s the main man and gets a bit of a free pass. He’s way behind Leroy and raheem at the min.

Too early to judge I guess. He will improve I’m sure but those on here saying he’s better than hazard must be out of their mind. He looks frightened at present. Hope he’s not another bony, looks good for one season and at a small club where he’s the main man and gets a bit of a free pass. He’s way behind Leroy and raheem at the min.

He has been one of Leicesters best player over the last few years.

Desperate for him to do well but thought his cameo today was poor. Would like to see him get a start in mid week and hope he comes good. Class is permanent and he has lots of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.